I offer mentoring to Christian women of all ages and stages.
My approach to mentoring:
For an initial period of one year
- I invite you to enter into an intentional relationship of mutual trust
- I propose you set a few objectives for what you would like us to be working on within the support and accountability of the mentoring relationship. Thinking about your different life roles can be a way to identify some areas to work on together.
- I offer you a listening ear, caring support and prayer
- I will hopefully draw on godly wisdom, my life experience and other resources to encourage you in your spiritual growth
- I anticipate you will develop insights through supported reflection (I’ll be asking questions, rather than giving answers!) I don’t give advice.
- Plan to meet monthly for a 1.5 hour mentoring session.
- We can meet in my home office at Quakers Hill (north western Sydney) or I may be able to come to you.
- My availability is Monday to Friday during the day and some evenings